WITH THOMSIT TF 501
The THOMSIT-FLOOR® insulation carpet pad for floating installation!
THOMSIT TF 501 is a high-quality, topside self-adhesive insulation carpet pad for full-surface bonding of LVT and vinyl design flooring from 2 mm. The carpet pad is the ideal quick renovation solution - even when the room is in use! Thanks to the low floor construction height and the loose-lay properties, the carpet pad can be removed without leaving any residue and without damaging the subfloor. This means that the carpet pad can also be used in areas that would otherwise not be suitable for renovation due to a high subfloor structure or for reasons of preservation.
ALL THE STRENGSTHS AT A GLANCE
THOMSIT TF 501 gives you full power when laying design flooring thanks to its outstanding product properties:
- Simple, variable and time-saving installation
- No further adhesive necessary
- Installed upper covering can be used directly
- Loose laying without area limitation
- Can be removed quickly and without leaving any residue
- Very low installation height of 1 mm
- High impact sound insulation up to 17 dB
- Very low weight per unit area
IDEAL FOR THIS APPLICATION
THOMSIT TF 501 is installed floating on the smooth, level subfloor and can be used on many hard floors:
- Usable on existing floors in areas such as: Rental apartments, store premises, trade fair construction, exhibition areas, promotional areas/shop in store system.
- Loose-lay system ensures easy and residue-free removal at any time without damaging underlying floors
- Planks can be repositioned for a short time thanks to adhesive with adhesive retarder